Manufacturing process: (COLD PROCESS)
Before you begin please note:
- RWC booster is skin corrosive; be cautious while handling.
- All vessels you are using must be clean, for RWC booster use a specific vessel.
- Use cleaned vessel for manufacturing.
(% of total volume of the concentrate)
||15 times of concentrate
||4% of total volume of water
Step 1: To make White Phenyle concentrate
- Pour Pine Oil in a clean and dry vessel
- Add Emulsifier OP-95 into Pine Oil
- Stir it properly to make till the solution is clear.
- Add RWC booster and stir it till it is clear solution appears dark clear yellow- brown.
- This is your concentrate for white phenyle.
Step 2: To make White Phenyle
- Add AdGel to water and stir it till it gets homogenously thickened (no lump should remain).
- Then add this thickened water into the concentrate and stir it well to make white phenyle, ready to be packed.
Information given above is based on our general experience but due to many variable factors beyond our control, we do not guarantee the results in formulations adopted by users. Users are informed that they should evaluate in their formulations as per their requirement. We recommend testing every batch before use.